JE CHERCHE MON COEUR

You smiled when i was telling you a story about the falling leaves swept by the wind. They asked me to wait a while for something that might have left , something that couldn’t ever be spoken. There your eyes scanned your computer screen, I’d like to wait beside just like those leaves as were. I wanted to stay there watched you slept while wishing the sun rose in a different way. Though i did nothing but exiled myself . And every second in my head was that smile. How could you be so obvious but at the same time unreal? Why was i so scared and dare as was? Why did i so vibrantly enjoy but at the same time tortured?


You smiled when i was telling you a story about a nomad from Yucatan. He drank the water he brought up until it was nothing but an empty case. When he was thirsty in the middle of wilderness. Last oase he found only a three-feet distance before he fell, dead.
I felt the same way. Thirst to death….
There you were. One beautiful colour, dazzled from the first place. Asked me to play in a game that might be fun. But i chose here alone. Betrayed every word that has been spoken by the leaves. Dissipated the water poured by those gloomy clouds. For fear.That no longer had its form
And you were stony stood...as were

0 comments: